heblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Christmas season
I went to the insane Black Friday sales and got some good deals, but mostly just had fun shopping with my MIL and standing in the cold. We got all of our Christmas trees and decorations up, and I finally got to put up my manger scene that I got last year after Christmas sales. I love my new 9 foot prelit tree. I love decorating for Christmas and remembering our saviors birth. Zachary is having a blast getting into the tree and all the decorations (isn't that part of of being a baby at Christmas time) it is fun seeing his mind thinking what he can destroy next, what a cutie he is always busy. I am thankful for my Heavenly Father and that he sent his son for me and you, it shows me how much he loves me. Hope you all have a good holiday season, and have time to reflect on the true meaning of Christmas when there is so much of the commercial stuff around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment