heblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));
Monday, April 27, 2009
update on moving
On Friday Ed came back from working in CO, we worked our tail ends off on Sat, still not getting everything done. We interviewed 2 Realtors, and those went well. Sunday was an emotional day for Ed and I. Ed was released from being first counselor in the bishopric for the last 5 years. It has really been a blessing to our family. It was our ward conference so the Stake president was there, and he asked Ed to say a few words. I was a mess the whole sacrament meeting for anyone that saw me will attest to that. Then when he got up to speak I REALLY lost it. It HIT me so hard, that we ARE moving, WOW, think I used a whole box of tissues just during sacrament, sent Tyler twice to get me more tissues, lol. I am so grateful that I have a husband that is so worthy to hold the priesthood, and that he loves to serve the Lord. Ed mentioned that when he had talked to the Stake president before church that he told him he could repent and not move, everyone laughed. We would LOVE to stay here and if we didn't feel like the Lord needed us somewhere else we would. Wouldn't it be nice sometimes to know WHY we are supposed to do things, but I think that is part of the learning and growing process, so we aren't asking WHY but just DOING it. So hopefully our house will go on the market this week. I also have the appraisal, and inspector coming this week, really stressing me out. Ed will be back on Friday and hopefully we can get more of the things done that we haven't done yet. Well there's for a long babbling post. Hope all of my friends are doing GREAT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment