heblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));
Friday, May 8, 2009
Colorado Springs
So since I last wrote we have our house on the market, here is the link if we wish to see our House now. http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/9010-Maloney-Drive_N-Platte_NE_69101_1108950492 . So Sunday night Ed and I left for CO Springs. The older kids stayed with some friends here, and the 2 younger ones went with us. It was really pretty there, and i met all the people Ed works with, they are really grateful to have Ed there. We looked at houses for 3 days, I was so frustrated as I would like parts of a house but not all of it and not enough to buy it. Too bad you can't mix and match, lol. I loved the big yards, but there they are all prairie grass so not really pretty, and not fun to play on. Well on the last day and our last house I fell in love with it. I walked in and loved it, Ed said this is the House as he said he saw THE LOOK on my face, LOL. It has a small backyard, but I love it anyway. Here is the link if anyone wants to look. We have a bid on it, but we don't know if they accepted it yet. http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Peyton_CO_80831_1109018053 It has central Vac, and corian counters with the smooth sink, double ovens, wood blinds, fireplace, a bar ( I really wanted a bar, this house didn't have one and I really wanted one), sweeping staircase, it also has a pantry, also don't have one in this house and wanted one. It has walk in closets in all the bedrooms, there are 4 bedrooms up stairs and a den on the main floor, it also has a basement but it isn't finished. I really love the floor plan and that it has a SEPARATE laundry room and not one that you walk through to the garage. This neighborhood has a rec center with a pool and indoor gym and lots of stuff for the kids. K I have babbled long enough. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers on our behalf, keep them up and pray that our house here sells soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment