heblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Thursday, January 14, 2010

tabby

On Monday we had to put our dog Tabitha (Tabby) to sleep. It was a really hard decission, but couldn't stand seeing her in pain any longer. The week before she started walking slow, no more hyper Tabby jumping on you. She didn't want to walk much and didn't follow you around, was really sad, then on Thursday she quit eating, but did eat some people food. I knew she was REALLY bad on Sunday when we gave her meat and she didn't eat it. So on Monday I took her to the vet and he said it wasn't good. By listening to her heart he thought she ruptured a heart valve. He said we could do an x-ray and see, but rather it is cancer, tumors or the heart and lungs he said it really wan't fixable. So I made the decission to have her put to sleep. Before I took the kids to a friends so I could take her in I had pictures done with them and her. You can see Tabby doesn't look like she feels well. We have enjoyed her in our home for the passed 11 years and sad to see her go, she was a great dog.





1 comment:

shayster said...

that is so sad!!!! Hugs to all of you!