WARNING THERE ARE A LOT OF PICTURES!!!!!!
We went to UTah for my mom's family reunion. It was great to see family again, I come from a large family with my mom being one of 12 kids. There were 183 people at the reunion. It was a lot of fun. We got to see friends and Kierstin and temple square. It was a great trip.


Ed and his boys walking to church in Layton, UT, they are so cute holding daddy's hands.



We took a trip to Temple square, it had been a while and most of my kids had never been there before, was so pretty and could feel the spirit there.





We got to see my niece Kierstin, my brothers daughter, while we were in Utah, she is now 17 and has grown so much since I last saw her when she was 10. Josh loved being with her and playing in the rain with her, when you saw one you saw both, I am glad they got a long so well. I liked seeing all the teenagers playing games together, they seemed to find friends fast amongst all my cousins kids.







the kids loved playing at the park, Tyler playing basketball, Alycia and Zach on the playground and building sand castles, Josh and cousins playing games, it was a great day they all had fun.

Caught Ed taking a nap on the grass, he looked so peaceful.

Alycia making a craft at the reunion she loves to make things.

Went and visited a good friend and met her husband and her step kids, nice to see her happy again, been a long time since I have seen her, was a good visit and went out to lunch was fun to see Cathryn and her family again.
No comments:
Post a Comment